A. After getting application id
- Please Pay the Application Fee as below:
- Rs 2000/- for General/SEBC Candidates.
- Rs 1000/- for ST/SC/WOMEN Candidates.
- Rs 7150/- for Candidates applying from ABROAD .
- Rs 1000/- for PWD Candidates during Registration and the fee will be refunded back after receiving the supported document.
B. Registration Process:
For Registration, the applicant should have a valid & active Mobile Number and also have a valid & active e-mail ID.
NEW REGISTRATION Registration page will appear. Please provide the relevant data in appropriate fields correctly.
For registration please click
After filling the Registration Form, Please check your data and if everything is correct, then proceed for Register
Register button to get yourself registered . You will receive an OTP in your Mobile Phone and email ID.(OTP will be valid for 10 minutes)
Please click on the
Payment Page for payment of application Fee. The amount of Fee will be calculated basing on your Caste and other conditions
Please enter the OTP to validate your registration and if the OTP is validated, it will take you to the
Payment was done through Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card using SBI E-Pay.
After making a successful payment you will receive Login ID & password on your Mobile Phone and email ID within 10 minutes. If your payment is successful and Login Id is not received, please mail to HELPDESK with your payment details immediately.
Existing Login Page to fill up the application form.
After getting Login ID and password please visit to
Submit the application form online.
After filling the form completely
Before starting the process please be ready with the following items and upload documents size should not exceed 1MB
- Soft copy of your recent photograph in JPG format with maximum dimension of 150px in width and 180px in height
& 200KB Size(Max)
- Soft copy of your Signature in JPG format with maximum dimension of 150px in width and 50px in height
& 50KB Size(Max)
- Scanned copy of your Caste certificate if applicable.(in PDF format)
- Scanned copy of your PwD certificate if applicable.(in PDF format)