Online 4th Semester Exam for PG Final Year Students
URL for Online 4th Semester Exam: : http://mcqtest.nic.in
Instructions to the candidate
- The duration of the test is 60 minutes and the students have to answer 35 questions.
- Each questions carried 4 (Four) options out of which one option is correct.
- There is no negative marking and 2 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- The URL link for the online test http://mcqtest.nic.in and each student have to login with their University Roll No. and email address (sent by the dept.).
- This online test can be done using any Desktop/Laptop/Tablet/Mobile phone with good internet connection.
- The students are advised to get ready with their device before start of the examination.
- The students have to attend the examination at their risk.
- There is no provision of re-online Examination due to internet/power failure during the examination time.
- The schedule of examination will be available in this website ( http://mcqtest.nic.in ) before the Examination date and also in the university website.
- Registration link for the online examination will open at the Examination starting time and will be closed after 60 minutes after login automatically.
- Students are advised to SUBMIT after the test is over.
- For any technical query regarding online examination, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with Department, Paper name, Name, Rollno and email ID.
- If some of the students are unable to attend the online test due to unforeseen circumstances, they may write to CoE through their HoD/Principal with reason.
Online Examination Procedure
- Go to http://mcqtest.nic.in
- Select your Department/Paper and Proceed to Register
- Enter your University Roll No
- Enter your email address( in small letters as provided by your college/Department)
- Enter the CAPTCHA as shown
- Then SUBMIT
For any technical problem please drop a mail to :email@example.com