- National Conference on Financial Inclusion and Insurance Services Access to All, Socio-economic Mobilisation through Micro Finance: A Swot Analysis, KIT, Berhampur, 11-12 APR 2015.
- 45th Annual Conference, Orissa Economics Association, Issues and Challenges of Employment in Orissa: A Gender Perspective, NISER, Bhubaneswar, 9-10, Feb 2013.
- UGC Sponsored National Seminar, Socio-Economic Empowerment of Rural Women through SHGs, Issues and Challenges, of Public Administration, Utkal University, 20 Mar 2012.
- UGC Sponsored National Seminal on Micro Finance & Rural Development, Food Security: A Vulnerable India., of Economics, Kendrapada Autonomous College, Kendrapada, 26-27 Feb 2012..
- Eighth International Conference on Economics and Finance, Development and Happiness: Competitive or Complementary, IBS, Banglaore, 19-20, Jan 2012..
- 53rd Annual Conference of The Indian Society of Labour Economics, Globalization and its Impact on Working Women in India, Department of Economics, MahanlalKhkhadia University, Udaipur , Rajasthan, 17-19 Dec 2011.
- 43rd Annual Conference of Odisha Economic Association, Odisha State Finance Commission: A Review, of Economics, UN College of Science and Technology, Odisha, 19-20 Feb 2011.
- UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Sustainable Agriculture & Food Secuity, Food Security and Self Sufficiency: Need to Strengthen the Agricultural Sector, of Economics, Kendrapada Autonomous College, Kendrapada, 29-30 Jan 2011.
- UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Impact of Special Economic Zones (SEZs) on Human Development, Special Economic Zones & Economic Development and State Level Analysis, of Economics, Kendrapada Autonomous College, Kendrapada, 1-2 Apr 2010.
- 92nd IEA Conference, Tourism and Its socio-Economic Impact – A study on Orissa, KIIT School of Management, Bhubaneswar, 27-29 Dec 2009.
- Seminal on Right to Early Childhood Care and Education: Legal Status in India, Right to Education: A Gender Perspective, National Campaign for ECCE Right (NCER), Cuttack, 14 Nov 2008.
- Indian Society of Labour Economics 49th Annual Conference, Gender Despirity in Determination of ways: A State Level Analysis., CESS, Hyderabad, 15-17 Dec 2007.
- Orissa Commerce Association, Issues and challenges of Financing Education in India, of Commerce, Utkal University, 24-25 Feb 2007.
- Conference on Development of Rural Economy and Empowerment Guarantee Act., A challenge to Employment Guaranty Act: Creating Sustainable Livelyhoods, of Economics, Nayagarh Autonomous College, Nayagarh, 12-13 Aug 2006.
- National Seminar on NREGS A policy option for sustainable poverty elevation, NREGS for Sustainable poverty elevation: Role of SHGs, of Commerce, Utkal University, 9 Apr 2006.
- National Seminar on Commerce Education at Cross Roads: Contemporary Perspectives., Micro Credit and Women Empowerment: Prospects and Challenges, of Commerce, Utkal University, 11 SEP 2005.