- Ambedkar on Indian Society and Politics, Mainstream, XXII, No.33, New Delhi, April 14, 1984.
- Ambedkar on Economy and Planning, Mainstream, XXIII, No.33, April 13, 1985.
- Ambedkar on Women's Progress, Mainstream, XXV, No.30, April 11, 1985.
- Marx and Ambedkar-A Comparative Study, Mainstream, XXVI, No.28, April 13, 1988.
- Ambedkar on Constitution and National Integration, Mainstream, XXVII, No.29, April 15, 1989.
- Ambedkar and his Movement for Social Equality, Mainstream, XXIX, No.25, April 13, 1991.
- Ambedkar as a Builder of Modern India, Mainstream, XXX, No.25, April 1, 1992.
- Ambedkar and Buddhism, The Fourth World, 12, October 2000, Pp.61-69.
- Making the Regional Identity: Oriya Mahabharata as a Marker in Time, The Fourth World, 14, October 2001, Pp.20-32.
- Education and Identity: Some Issues on Social Development of Dalits, Mainstream Vol XXXVI, No.18, New Delhi, April 25, 1998.
- Cultural and Social Radicalism in Medieval Orissa, Economic and Political Weekly, XLVI,No 17,April 23,2011
- The Agricultural Technology in Medieval Orissa, Orissa Historical Research Journal
(OHRJ), Vol. XXXII, NO.1 & 2,1986, pp.126-147.
- Orissa and the British East India Company during 17th and 18th Centuries, OHRJ,
Vol. XXXll, Nos.3 & 4,1987, pp.97-110.
- Some Aspects of Social Protest and Reform in Medieval Orissa, OHRJ, Vol. XXXIV,
Nos. 3 & 4, 1989, pp.139-164.
- The Theory of Nurjahan Junta-A critical Appreciation, Research Bulletin, Vol. VII, S.C.S College, Puri, 1989.
- Trade and Transmissions in Early South Asia, Utkal Historical Research Journal
(UHRJ), Bhubaneswar, Vol VIII, 1997.
- Responsibility of Sri Chaitanya for the Decline of Medieval Orissa- An Examination, UHRJ, Bhubaneswar, Vol. IX, 1998.
- Social History: An Approach to the Inter-disciplinary Co-operation, Studies in History and Culture, Vol V, Nos. 1 & 2, March-September, 1997, pp.13-20.
- Culture and Economy of Temples of South India (cAD 900-1565), UHRJ, X, Bhubaneswar, 1998.
- Ambedkar, Gandhi and the Social Perspectives of lndian Nationalism, UHRJ, XI, Bhubaneswar, 1998.
- Agrarian Unrest in the Mughal North India during 17th Century, UHRJ, Vol. XVI, 2003, pp.31-39.
- The Pre-European Maritime Trade of India - An Overview, UHRJ, Vol. XVII, 2004, pp.59-66.
- Making the Indian Nation: Contribution of Dr. Babasaheb B. R. Ambedkar, UHRJ, Vol. XVIII, 2005, pp.111-120.
- Ambedkar and the New Social Order, The Political Science, II, 2007, pp. 16-21.
- Sarala Dasa’s Perception of Orissa History, The Journal of Orissan History, Vol. XXII, December, 2009, Pp. 167-171(ISSN: 2277-5560)
- Cultural and Social Radicalism in Medieval Odisha, Economic and Political Weekly, April 23, 2011; Vol. XLVI, No. 17 pp. 52-59.
- Intellectual Radicalism in Nineteenth Century Odisha, Journal of Odishan History, Vol. XXVIII, December 2015, pp. 20-28 (ISSN: 2277-5560).
- The Ranapur Rajavamsavali, Utkal Historical Research Journal, Vol No. XXVII, 2014. (Co-authored with Prof. Hermann Kulke, Germany)
- The Cult of Jagannatha, Secularism and the Egalitarian Order: A Critical Appraisal, Utkal Historical Research Journal, Vol No. XXVIII, 2015.
- From Dissent to Devotion: A Study on the Life and Contribution of Bhaktakavi Dasia, Utkal Historical Research Journal, Vol No. XXIX, 2016.