Dr. Sanatan Majhi
Name : Sanatan Majhi
Designation : Lecturer
Qualification : B. V. Sc & A.H., M.V. Sc.
Phone No. : +91-9938093250
E-mail ID : sanatan(dot)biotech(at)utkaluniversity(dot)ac(dot)in, sanatanm(at)gmail(dot)com
- Cell Biology
- Genetic Engineering
- Animal Biotechnology
|1||S. S. Kullu, Anshu Rahal, S. K. Pradhan, R. K. Yogi, P. R. Shinde, R. A. Patoo, S. Kaushal, S. K. Sinha, S. Majhi, R. K. Bauri and S. Kachhawa, Effect of zinc coated urea supplementation on feed consumption and growth performance in crossbred calves, Veterinary Practitioner, (Accepted). Impact factor (NAAS): 3.78.|
|2||Sanatan Majhi, Sameer Shrivastava, Sonal, Subas Chandra Jena, Priyanka Sharma, Bishnu Prasad Mishra. Seroprevalence of Bovine brucellosis in organized and unorganized farms of Odisha. Indian J. Vet. Med. Vol.35, (2): 135-136, 2015. Impact factor (NAAS): 3.63.|
|3||Simmi Tomar, Vishesh Kumar Saxena, Kuldeep Dhama, Sandeep Saran, Mahesh Chandra Kataria and Sanatan Majhi, Immuno-modulation under synbiotic supplementation in coloured broilers. Indian Journal of Poultry Science. 47(2): 164-167, 2012. Impact factor (NAAS): 5.1.|
- Important Activities
- Lecture in the P.G. Department of Biotechnology since February, 2015
- 2011 to 2015-Research Scholar under ICAR-NAE project “Development of Biosensor based diagnostics for PPR and Brucellosis”
- 2010 to 2011-Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under Department of Biotechnology (DBT) sponsored project entitled "Application of RNAi technology for augmenting broiler production" at Central Avian Research Institute (CARI), Izatnagar, Bareilly, UP,
- 2007 to 2008-Veterinary Officer under Department of Fishery and Animal Resource Development, Govt. of Odisha.
- 2006 to 2007-Veterinary Extension Officer in COI-HPI, Bhubaneswar (International NGO).