Dr. Aparajita Biswal
Name : Aparajita Biswal
Designation : Lecturer
Qualification : M.A,M.Phil,Ph.D(A&A Economics)
Phone No. : +91-9937818908
E-mail ID : aparajita(dot)biswal(dot)utkal(at)gmail(dot)com aparajita(dot)biswal(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)in
- Mathematical Economics
- Economics of Growth and Development
- Gender Studies
Economics of Growth and Development
- A Comparative study of Academic Performance of Public and Private schools:Acase study of Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation,2012-13.
- Socio-economic Assessment of Ecotourism: A case study on Balukhand-Konark Wildlife sanctuary, Odisha, 2013-14.
- Impact of Coal mining on the health status of the Adolescent Girls:Acase study of Talcher coal mining Area,Angul,Odisha,2013-14.
- Socio-economic impact of Natural disasters on Coastal Areas:A case study of Philin affected areas of Gopalpur,Odisha,2014-15.
- Access and Utilization of Health Care Services:A case study of Madanpur-Rampur Block under Nunpur GP in Kalahandi District,2014-15.
|1||Ministry of Finance, Govt. of India. Sponsered Minor Research Project on Inter-linkages between firm productivity and Non-Farm Sector: A Case Study, (Completed).|
|2||UGC Sponsered Major Research Project on Change in coastal Ecosystem and Its impact on the livelihoods of coastal people of Orissa. (Completed).|
|3||UGC Sponsered Major Research Project on Participation of women in the Livelihood strategies of Tribal in Orissa. (Completed).|
- UG: GIET, Gunupur from 18.11.2002 to 24.5.2004.
- PG: PG Department of A & A Economics from 26.5.2004 to till date.
- Member, Board of Studies, Dept. of A&A Economics, Utkal University,
- Life member, Indian Econometric Society.
- Life member, Indian Economic Association.
- Life member, Indian Society of Labour Economics.
- Life member, Odisha Economic Association.
- Member, Odisha Environment Society