Conference & Seminar Attended :
Dr. Anam Behera
Name : Anam Behera
Designation : Lecturer
Qualification : M.A (History), M.A(Aihca), Ph.D
Phone No. : +91 - 9937480688
E-mail ID : drabehera75(at)gmail(dot)com
- Field Archaeology Art
- Architecture of Odisha
- Applied science in Archaeology
- Art and Architecture of Odisha
- Economic History of Ancient India
- Ph. D. Guidance: 02Continuing
- M. Phil. Guidance: 17
- Research Publications: In: Journals ? 13
- Conference Proceeding: 11
- Paper presentation in conferences: 13
- Conference & Seminar Attained: 37
- Book: 01
Paper Published in Journal
Paper Published in Journal
Paper Published in Conference Proceeding:
|UGC sponsored National Seminar, on Topic History: one of the essential fundamentals of Modern Management, 26th & 27th Nov. 2005 at U.N. College, Adaspur, Cuttack, p. 136-141.|
|Contribution of Western Scholars to the intellectual awareness of Orissa’s Importance of Historical Information Utilized in Modern Management.¬† The cultural Heritage, On National Seminar “Intellectual Tradition of Odisha Ancient to Modern Time” P.G. Dept. of History, Utkal University, 2006, p. 163-166.|
|Herostone of Daya valley: Proceeding of the Orissa History Congress, Vol. XXIX, Department of History, Sailabala Women’s College, Cuttack, 19th & 20th Jan. 2008, p. 148-152.|
|Archaeological mounds of Daya Valley: Proceeding Orissa History Congress, Vol. XXX, V.N. College, Jajpur Road, 17th & 18th Jan. 2009, p. 18-21.|
|Kurkhi Mundra ‚?? A place of Archaeological Importance proceeding of the Orissa History Congress, XXXI Ispat Autonomy College, Roukela, 26th & 27th Feb. 2010, p. 124-127.|
|Buddhist Triangle on Daya valley Dhauli Kirkimundia Aragada A Tourism perceptive proceedings of National Seminar on Archaeology of Chhatisgarh & latest Excavation at Pachrahi, directorate of culture and archaeology Government of Chhatisgarh, Raipur, 2010, p. 246-249.|
|Construction of Jagannath Temple; Myth and Reality: proceeding of the UGC sponsored National Seminar, Department of History, Banki Autonomous College, Banki, 2010, p. 89-90.|
|Martial Tradition depicted in the Monuments of Bhubaneswar. On National Seminar “Indian Culture Science and Technology through the Ages” with special emphasis on Odisha, in P.G. Dept. of History, Utkal University, ISBN, 81-89 726-577, 2011, p. 75-80.|
|Antiquity of Biswanatha Hill. A Religious Synthesis; proceedings Odisha History Congress, Vol. XXXIII, P.G. Department of History.¬† Berhampur University, Ganjam 21st & 22nd Jan. 2012, ISSN 2277-744X, p. 73-75.|
|Chalcolithic sites in and Around Jatani; proceeding of Odisha History Congress, Vol. XXXIV, V.N. College, Jajpur Road, 16-17 Feb. 2013, ISSN No. 2277-744X, P. 146-147.|
|Duburakuda an Archaeological site on the Western Tip of the Chillika; proceeding of Odisha History congress, Kitt University, 22-23 Feb. 2014, ISSN 2277-7445X, p. 128-131.|
37.National Seminar on ancient coins, Seals and Sealing of Chhatisgarh,Tecniques, Distribution and importance in Indian History organized by Directorate of Culture and Archaeology Chhatisgarh, Raipur.
- Research Scholar: January, 2003-2004
- Lecturer: August 2004 continuing…
- Part of the departmental Excavation project at Norisho from 2009-13
- Service of the Community:
- As a member of Fresh Eye Campus Committee actively participate in Cleaning and Greening of Utkal University Campus (June 2008 – June 2010).
- Other Extension Activities:
- Participated in the Relief Works of Utkal University during flood 2008 and 2010.
- Participated Campus Cleaning during Philine Cyclone 2013.
- Actively Participated Cleaning road in our locality and relief works in Astarang-Kakatapur area in Puri District during supper cyclone 1999.
- Contribution To Administration Of The Department/Institution
- Dy Course Coordinator in Master degree course of Tourism and Heritage Management (MTHM) in P.G. Deptt. Of AIHCA, Utkal University, Vani Vihar 2007-10.
- Tabulator for post Graduate Examination.
- Jt. Secretary, Permanent Office, Odisha History Congress.
- Seminar in charge of P.G Dept. AIHCA, since 2005.
- Residential life of students:
- Superintendent, Gopabandhu Chhatrabash, 2005-10
- Decision Making and Advisory Bodies In Utkal University
- Member, Board of Studies, Ancient Indian History Culture and Archaeology.
- Professional organizations of Teachers
- Assistance Secretary, FACULTY Club, UTA, from 2012-2013.
- International Seminar on “International Terrorism and Public Policy Challenges: Prospective on post September, 11 2001 Global Society” Dept. of Political Science, Utkal University, Orissa.¬† India and Centre for Government Services, Indiana State University, Terre Haute, Indian (USA) supported by Urmila fund for American studies, 18-19 December 2002.
- Orissan History Congress XXVII session, 6-7 November, 2004 P.G. Dept. of History, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar.
- Orissan History Congress XXVII, 28-29 Dec. 2005, P.G. Dept. of History, Berhampur University, Berhampur.
- UGC sponsored National Seminar on “Orissan Renaissance and Fakir Mohan” Dept. of History Fakir Mohan Autonomous College, Balasore, 3rd ‚?? 4th February 2007.
- Regional session of Orissan History congress 6th Dec. 2009, DDCE, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar.
- UGC sponsored National Seminar, Department of History, U.N. Autonomous College, Adaspur, Cuttack in Collaboration with P.G. Dept. of AIHCA, Utkal University on Topic “Analyzing Social History of resistance against dominance in the 20th Century Orissa : A case study of Mahima Dharma, 30-31 October 2010.”
- UGC sponsored National Seminar on “Cultural Heritage of coastal Odisha, Deptt. Of History Mangala MAhavidyalaya, Kakatpur, Puri in collaboration with P.G. Deptt. Of AIHCA, Utkal University, 9th ‚?? 20th November, 2011.”
- National seminar on social exclusion and social justice in India, UGC Center for social exclusion & inclusive policy study, DDCE, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, 26-27 March 2011.
- Joint Annual conference of 39th session of epigraphically society of India and national Seminar on Indian Epigraphy: challenges and opportunities, 16-18 November, 2013.
- 1st International conference on Buddhist Heritage of ¬†¬†¬†¬†Odisha : situating Odisha in the Global perspective. 1st to 3rd February, 2013 Udayagiri, Department of Tourism and Culture, Government of Odisha
- 2ND International Buddhist conference on Buddhist Heritage of Odisha1st to 3rd February, 2014 Udayagiri, Odisha, Department of Tourism and Culture, Government of Odisha.
- .International conference on India & Indian Ocean renewing the Maritime trade & civilization linkages.¬† Date: 20th ‚?? 22nd March 2015, Bhubaneswar, Odisha by RISDC & ISCS.