Dr. Swayam Prava Mishra
Name : Swayam Prava Mishra
Designation : Lecturer
Qualification : Ph.D
Phone No. :
E-mail ID : swayampravamshr(at)gmail(dot)com
- Financial Economics
- Credit Risk modelling
- Mathematical Economics
- Financial Economics
- Economics of Growth and Development
- Quantitative Methods
|1||Book Chapter: “Efficiency, Productivity and Soundness of the Indian Banks â?? Recent Developments’’ (Co-authored with Dr. Y V Reddy) in the book titled “Growth and Finance â?? Essays in Honour of Dr C Rangarajan”, Academic Foundation New Delhi, 2011, pp. 149-162(ISBN - 978-81-7188-866-5).|
|2||Book Chapter: “Advances in Credit Risk Management” (Co-authored with Prof R K Mishra) in the edited book on “Risk Management in Banking, Insurance and Financial Services”, Academic Foundation, 2014, pp. 39-49 (ISBN - 9789332701397).|
|3||Edited Book: “Public Private Partnership â?? The Need of the Hour”, (co-edited with Prof R K Mishra, Dr. G Rajesh and Mr. M Chandrasekhar), ISBN: 978-93-82951-59-9, Bloomsbury Publishing India Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, 2014.|
|4||Edited Book: “Risk Management in Banking, Insurance and Financial Services”, (co-edited with Prof R K Mishra, Dr. Inder Sekhar Yadav, Dr. A. Pawan Kumar and Ms. J. Kiranmai), ISBN: 9789332701397, Academic Foundation, New Delhi, 2014.|
|5||Reference Book: “Corporate Credit Risk of Indian Manufacturing Companies: Towards an Early Warning System”, ISBN 13: 978-3659195792, LAP (LAMBERT Academic Publishing), Germany, 2012.|
|6||Reference Book: “Fundamentals of Financial Derivatives and Risk Management”, ISBN: 9788189630744, 8189630741, Global Research Publications, New Delhi, 2013.|
Conferences attended and presented papers:
|1||A UGC Minor Research project on “Micro Finance Institutions as a way towards Financial Inclusion - A Study on select districts of Odisha”, worth of Rs. 3 lacs carried out during 2014 - 2016.|
|1||Awarded Rajyapuraskar as a Guide under the Bharat Scouts and Guides.|
|2||3rd position in Economics Honours with Distinction from B.J.B. Autonomous College, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.|
|3||Qualified University Grants Commission â?? National Eligibility Test (UGC-NET) for Lectureship in 2006.|
|4||1st Rank in M.A. Economics from University of Hyderabad and receiver of 2 gold medals viz. Jindal Jubilee Gold medal for being the Overall topper and State Bank of India medal for being Women topper.|
- Teaching and Research
- Lecturer in Economics at P. G. Department of Analytical & Applied Economics, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, from 1st January, 2016 - continuing.
- Assistant Professor in Economics at Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad from 1st June 2012 to 31st December 2015.
- The Indian Econometric Society, Life Member
- Editor-in-Chief of the Annual bulletin of the department “The Econosphere”, Faculty in -Charge of Monthly Attendance and Member Purchase Committee at Department of A & A Economics, Utkal University
- Conducted an MDP on “Applied General Management” for Senior and Middle level managers as Program Director from 26th -28th June 2014 at IPE.
- Worked as a Joint-Convener in the International Conference on ‘PPPs- the Need of the Hour” jointly organized by IPE and ICPE, Slovenia from 22nd-23rd January 2014.
- Worked as a Joint-Convener in the National Conference on ‘Risk Management in Banking, Insurance and Financial Services’ held on 30-31st January 2013.
- Worked as a part of organizing Committee in 3 International Conferences on ‘Global Business Environment’; ‘Game Theory and Management Applications’ and ‘Game Theory and Operations Research Applications’ and in one international workshop on ‘Game Theory and Operations Research’ held during December 2012.