Dr. (M/S) Bijayalaxmi Jena
Name : Bijayalaxmi Jena
Designation : Lecturer
Qualification : M.Sc., M.Phil, Ph.D.
Phone No. : +91-9439613873
E-mail ID : bljena(at)gmail(dot)com
- Nanomaterials and nanocomposites for catalysis
- Sensor application
- Atomic spectroscopy
- Molecular Spectroscopy
- Photoelectron Spectroscopy
- Huckels Molecular Orbital Theory
- Rotaional Spectroscopy
- Raman Spectroscopy
- Chemical Dynamics
- Solid State Chemistry
- Mossbauer Specroscopy
- X-RAY Diffraction
- Uv-Vis Organic Specrtoscopy
- M.Phil: 11
- Ph.D.: 03(Continuing)
|1||Bijayalaxmi Jena et al. - Blue to Green Shifted Fluorescence in Inter and Intramolecular Hydrogen Bonded Di(benzimidazol-2-yl) Benzene, - Chem. Comm., 4426, 2009.|
|2||Bijayalaxmi Jena et al. -Donor-Acceptor 9-Uncapped Flourene and Flourenones as stable Blue Light emitter, Org. Lett., 11(6), 1289, 2009. (IF: 5.4).|
|3||Bijayalaxmi Jena et al. - Specificity and selectivity inphotoluminescent properties of Ō?-conjugated benzheterazole molecules- J. Phys. Chem. C, 113. 20942-20948, 2009.( IF: 4.22).|
|4||BijayalaxmiJena et al. - J. Mater. Chem. A, 2014, 2, 12677‚?"12680 Photoelectrocatalytic Oxidation of NADH by VisibleLight Driven Plasmonic Nanocomposites, J. Mater. Chem. A, 2, 12677, 2014.|
|5||BijayalaxmiJena et al. -Antimicrobial effect of silver zinc oxide (Ag-ZnO) nanocomposite particles Frontiers in Life Science, 8(1), 47, 2014.|
|6||BijayalaxmiJena et al.- Highly Porous Pd Nanostructures and Reduced Graphene Hybrids: Excellent Electrocatalytic Activity towards Hydrogen Peroxide, New Journal of Chemistry, 2015-Accepted.|
|7||Bijayalaxmi Jena et al.- Tuning the Photocatalytic Performance of Plasmonic Nanocomposite Driven in Visible Light, Materials Research Bulletin- communicated.|
|International Year Of Chemistry at Chemistry Department, Utkal University, 9th dec 2011.|
|Attended the national conferences at KIIT University BBSR, During Feb. 26-28 2011, Jointly organized by UU. And KIIT University, Topic- Organometallic Compounds and their Industral Application ( OMCA-2011).|
|Silver Jubilee Annual Conference of OCS and national Conference on ‚?? Molecule ‚?Ě at Sambalpur University, Jyoti Vihar during December 24 ‚?? 26, 2011.|
|99th session of Indian Science Congress at KIIT University, January 3 -7, 2012.|
|DST- PURSE sponsored National seminar on‚?? Frontiers in Chemical Sciences ‚?Ě on 28th March, 2012 at Utkal University, Vani Vihar.|
|Annual Seminar of Chemistry Alumni Association, 2012.|
|Annual Seminar of Chemistry Alumni Association, 2013.|
|Co-author of paper ‚??Tuning the Photocatalytic Performance of Plasmonic Nanocomposite Driven in Visibe Light , 16thOdisha bigyan academy, IOP, BBSR, Dec,2013.|
|DST- PURSE sponsored National Symposium on Recent Trends in Chemical Sciences, at Dept of Chem , Utkal University om 28th March,2014.|
|Annual Seminar of Chemistry Alumni Association, 2015.|
|Co-author of paper ‚??Photoelectrocatalytic oxidation of NADH by VisibleLight Driven Plasmonic Nanocomposite‚?Ě s,in 84th Annual Session of the National Academy of sciences, at Jj.n.v. University, Jodhpur on 4-6 Dec 2014.|
|Co-author of Paper presented in Orissa Chemical Society Conference, Receent trends in chemical scienceheld at U.N (Auto) College of Science and Technology, Adaspur ,Cuttack, 13-14 Dec 2014.|
|National Symposium on UGC-DSA Sponsored On Advancements in Materials and Coordination Chemistry (AMCC) at Chemistry Department, Utkal University ON 25th MARCH 2015.|
|1||Qualified Senior Research Fellowship (CSIR, India) - 2006.|
|2||Qualified Net Lectureship - 2004.|
|3||Qualified CSIR Junior Research Fellowship - 2003.|
- Teaching: 6 years
- Important Activities
- Assistant Superitandent of Ladies Hostel 5, Utkal University- 2 years.
- Advisor of Student Activity Fund of Dept. of Chemistry, Utkal University 2013 onwards.
- Assistant Superitandent of Ladies Hostel 5, Utkal University.
- Ex-Vice President SSG, Utkal University.
- VC’s nominee to Homeopathy Medical College and Hospital. Cuttack.
- Member of board of faculty for designing Msc course of choice based credit system 2013, utkal university.
- Member of Royal Society of Chemistry.
- Member of Orissa Chemical Society.
- Conference/FDP/workshop organized as Convener/Co-convener/Treasurer/Coordinator
- Organised& Revived as Joint Secretary of Annual Seminar of Chemistry Alumni Association, 2012, 2013 & 2015.
- Secretary of National Symposium on UGC-DSA Sponsored On Advancements in Materials and Coordination Chemistry (AMCC) 25th MARCH 2015.
- Organising Secretary of DST- PURSE sponsored National Symposium on Recent Trends in Chemical Sciences, at Dept of Chem , Utkal University om 28th March, 2014.