Dr. Bidhu Bhusan Mishra
Name : Bidhu Bhusan Mishra
Designation : Professor
Qualification : M.Com, MBA, Ph.D, D.Litt., FDP in Management from IIM, Ahmedabad, Commonwealth Academic Fellow (Cardiff University, UK)
Phone No. : +91-94371 34777
E-mail ID : bidhu(dot)mishra(at)gmail(dot)com
- Organisational Behaviour & Entrepreneurship
- Marketing Management (core and specialized)
- Research Methodology
- Ph.D Scholars: 32
- D.Litt: 02
|1||Choudhury J, Mishra B. B. (2010) : Theoretical and Empirical investigation of Impact of Developmental HR Configuration on Human Capital Management, International Business Research, Toronto, Canada Vol 3(4), PP:181-186.|
|2||Choudhury J (2010): Performance Impact of Intellectual Capital: A study of Indian IT sector, International Journal of Business Management, Toronto, Canada Vol 5(9), PP:72-79.|
|3||Choudhury J, Nayak S. C. & Yunus. H. J. N(2011) : An enquiry into impact of HR architecture on Human Capital pool, Business & Management Quarterly Review (BMQR), MARA, Malaysia, Vol 2 (1), PP:1-13.|
|4||Choudhury J, Nayak S.C (2011): An empirical investigation of impact of Acquisition HR configuration on Human capital Development, Global journals of management and business review (GJBMR), USA, Vol 11(1), pp-27-31.|
|5||Choudhury J, (2011) : HR Configuration, Social Capital & Organisation Performance - Theoretical Synthesis & Empirical Analysis THE JOURNAL OF COMMERCE, University of Punjab, Pakistan, published, July-2011.|
|1||Gender Sensitisation of Trade Policy (funded by UNCTAD) for appliqué workers of Orissa.|
|2||Development of Web-site and Product Catalogue for Orissa Appliqué.|
|3||Strategies & Preparedness on Trade Globalisation in India: Working in the Clothing Sector.|
|4||GI Registration & Facilitation for Appliqué works in Orissa.|
|5||Production & Productivity of Handicraft Sector in Orissa.|
|2||National Scholarship (1977-81)|
|3||POSCO Asia Research Award (2007), Sponsored by AEC, Ahmadabad for FDPM (IIM-A, 1991)|
|4||Commonwealth Academic Fellow (Cardiff University, UK, 2013)|
- Teaching: 28 Years
- Benchmark survey for various districts sponsored by OMFED (2014).
- Impact of POSCO India Project on Socio-Economic Development Orissa – funded by POSCO TJ Park Foundation Seoul, Korea (2007).
- Status of Corporate Social Responsibility in Big Industrial Houses of Orissa – funded by CYSD Bhubaneswar (2005)
- Leadership Effectiveness in RSP – UGC minor Research Project (2004)
- Industrial Entrepreneurship in Orissa - UGC minor Research Project (2001)
- Important Activities
- Organized National Seminar-cum-Expo on Horticulture in Odisha (Nov 28-30,2014)
- Organized National Seminar-cum-Expo on Rice Tech in Odisha (Oct 9-11,2015)
- Special session organized
- Team Building – for IFFCO sales managers at Puri in November 2001.
- Effective Team Building – for UCO Bank officers at BBSR in March 2002.
- Addressing the MBA students of IBCS, Bhubaneswar on “Customer Delight in Competitive Age” April 2002.
- Orientation classes of Students of RCEM, Bhubaneswar on “Marketing in 21st Century: Challenges Ahead” in July2003.
- Commerce Seminar of Nimapara College, Nimapara on “Entrepreneurship in 21st Century” in December 2003.
- Monitoring & Evaluation of Health Projects for Health Administrators at Koraput (5-7 June 2005) & at Rourkela (6-8 July 2005) regarding implementation of RCH-II Programme.
- Consumer Behaviour – UGC Refresher program in Management at Utkal University in 20 December 2005
- Soft Skill Development for BEML employees at Sambalpur 22-25 February 2006
- Marketing Strategy Development for NGOs – for NGOs in Southern & Eastern Region by EDII at BBSR – August 2006
- Managerial Skill Development – for Doordashan & AIR employees at BBSR Training Centre - 7th November 2006
- Marketing Skills for the Trainers of Entrepreneurship at Puri – 28th November 2006 organised by EDII, Ahmedabad.
- Descriptive Statistics for Management Teachers at IBAT (KIIT Deemed University) Bhubaneswar, January 19-20, 2007
- Marketing of Postal Products for frontline marketing people of Indian Postal Department at Utkal University (21-25 May 2007)
- Marketing of Postal Products for Supervising Staffs of Indian Postal Department at Utkal University (March 2008)
- FDP on “New Horizons of Market Dynamics Challenging Needs for Academic Enrichment” (Jan. 16-27, 2009) organised by KBS, Bhubaneswar – Qualitative Research on 17.1.2009
- Countering Economic Slowdown and Indian Banking Sector in the MDP on “Emerging Issues & Challenges of Service Sectors in India” at IBCS (SOA University), Bhubaneswar (6-7 Feb. 2009) on February 7, 2009.
- Training Workshop on “Developing IT Literacy Skills among Social Science Information Users” (9-11 February 2009) sponsored by ICSSR New Delhi at NCDC Bhubaneswar – Use of Statistical Packages in Social Science Research on 10.2.2009.
- AICTE sponsored Staff Development Programme for IT and Management Teachers (June 22 – July 4, 2009) at Inter-Science Institute of Management & Technology – Writing Research Proposals on 24.6.2009.
- Training to Railway Staff on “Customer Service Management” at DRM’s Office, Khurda Road on 25.8.2009
- FDP on Entrepreneurship sponsored by DST, GOI (Nov. 24 – Dec. 5, 2009) at Puri organised by EDI, Ahmedabad – Market Survey Tools and Techniques on 28.11.2009.
- FDP on “Business research : Advanced Tools & Techniques” (January 16-17, 2010) at IBCS (S ‘O’ A University) – Significance and Applications of Business Research on 16.01.2010
- Training to Field Engineers of Doordashan on Marketing Strategy – 21-22 May 2010 at Bhubaneswar
- FDP on Entrepreneurship sponsored by DST, GOI (Jan. 10 – 21, 2011) at Puri organised by EDI, Ahmedabad – Developing Marketing Strategy for SMEs on 14.1.2011.
- Training Programme of OSCSC on Efficient Godown Management in RRC/RRC-cum-DSC on topic “Managing the Man & Stress” on 30th and 31st July 2013.
- Training Program on Selling and Media Planning for Rural Marketing delivered a lecture on “Understanding Rural Consumers” on 20.08.2013 for Prasar Bharati.
- Marketing Strategies for Dairy Products in the MDP on Cooperative Law & Management by OSCU, Bhubaneswar on 11.09.2014.
- Participated in the Principal’s Conference on 22nd Dec 2014 organised by College Development Council, Utkal University.
- Sales Training for Field Executives organised by Excel Agencies, Bhubaneswar at Kalinga Ashoka(28.02.2015).
- Organised a training Programme on “Marketing & Soft Skill” for Postal Department, Govt. Of India for the Years 2013, 2014 and 2015(30 March-1 April 2015).