Dr. Ashis Chandra Pathy
Name : Ashis Chandra Pathy
Designation : Lecturer
Qualification : M.Phil, Ph.D, CDMHA, PGD RS & GIS
Phone No. : 0674-2567087 (O), 9861879269
E-mail ID : ashis(dot)pathy(at)gmail(dot)com
- Urban and Environmental Planning
- Remote Sensing and GIS
- Applied Climatology
- Coastal Geomorphology
- Water Resource Management
- Natural Hazard and Disaster Management
- MA/M.Sc (Geography)
- Phil (Geography)
- D Course Work
- PG Diploma in RS & GIS
- G Dipolma in Remote Sensing and GIS (7 Completed)
- Phil (3 ongoing)
|? Pathy, Ashis Chandra; & G.K Panda. (2013): Analysis of Urban Morphology for real time Visualization of Urban Scenes - a case study of Bhubaneswar City.. Resources and Development : Issues and concerns. ISBN 81-8064-252-6|
- Research Associate (GIS) at National Informatics Center, (NIC) Government of India from April 2006 – March 2010.
- Project Assistant at Odisha Space Application Center, Bhubaneswar from April 2010 to September 2011.
- GIS Consultant of Hydrosult Inc, Canada in Asian Development Bank Project from September 2011 to March 2013.
- GIS Specialist (Consultant) at Dept. of Water Resources, Government of Odisha from April 2013 to June 2015.
- Faculty at Dept. of Applied Geography, Ravenshaw University, Cuttack from 1st July 2015 to 21th March 2016.
- Lecturer at P.G Department of Geography, Utkal University from 22nd March 2016 to till date.