Dr. Subash Chandra Dash
Name : Subash Chandra Dash
Designation : Reader
Qualification : M.A., M.Phil., Ph.D., P.G.Diploma in Pali, P.G.Diploma in Manuscriptology
Phone No. : +91-9861087159, 7894437449
E-mail ID : subashchandradash(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)in
- Yoga & Sankhya
- Indian Culture
- Indian Philosophy
- Pali & Buddhism
- Literary Criticism
|1||Bali-Prajna,International Journal on Indology and Culture , Vol.-I,No-1,ISSN NO-2301-2709,Bali Sanskrit Institute and Universitas Mahendradatta,Bali,Indonesia,2012.|
|2||Baliprajna,International Journal of Indology and Culture,Vol.-II,No-1,ISSN NO-2301-2709,Bali Sanskrit Institute and Universitas Mahendradatta,Denpasar,Bali,2013.|
|3||Edited, Lokaprajna, Research Journal of SARASVATI (Research Institute), Bhadrak, Orissa, 2009.|
|4||Edited the Journal Sraddha Vol. 2, Department of Sanskrit, G.M college, Sambalpur, 2011.|
|6||Facets of Indology, Pt. Damodar Mohapatra Shastri Commemoration volume (Edited), Pratibha Prakashan, New Delhi, 2005.|
|7||The Yoga Philosophy: Tradition and Reflections, Pratibha Prakashan, New Delhi, 2009.|
|8||Nyaya Theory of Language , Pratibha Prakashan, 2009.|
|9||Pratyabhijnadarsanam, Dr. Shantipriya Devi , Bhubaneswar,2011|
|10||Pranatipanchashika,(Sanskrit Poem) Dr.Shantipriya Devi, Bhubaneswar,2011.|
|11||Teologi Sosial with I.Ketut Donder, I Ketut Wisarja, Paramita Publications,Denpasar,Bali,Indonesia , 2012.|
|1||Gangesa on Yogarudhi, Sri Sadguru Publications, New Delhi, 1992.|
|2||Bibliography of Pali and Buddhism, CASS, University of Pune, 1994.|
|3||Pratidhvani, Collection of Oriya Poems, Bhubaneswar, 2001.|
|4||Paricayah, Collection of Sanskrit Poems, 2001.|
|5||Prajnanamohodadhih, Prof. G.N. Mohapatra Felicitation Volume (Edited) P.G. Deptt. of Sanskrit, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, 2003-04.|
|12||Edited Professor A.C.Sarangi Felicitation Volume, “Sabda Brahman”-Wisdom Indologica, 2013.|
|13||A Navya-Nyaya Discussion on the Meaning of the Negative Particle Nan : A Study of the Nanvadakarika of Udayana by S.C.Dash and T. Wada,Nagoya University Association of Indian and Buddhist Studies,Studia Asiatica No-10,Nagoya,2013.|
|14||Edited “YogaJyoti” Publication on Yogic Science (Vol.I), Dept. of Sanskrit, Utkal University, 2016.|
- Teaching: 27 Years
- 9 Years in the University of Pune
- 18 Years in the Utkal University.
- Research Experience: 30 Years
- Worked in Various U.G.C. Research Projects in
- Vaidika Samsodhan Mandal, Pune.
- Centre of Advanced Study in Sanskrit, University of Pune.
- Deccan College Post-Graduate & Research Institute, Pune.
- Department of Sanskrit, Utkal University, Vanivihar, Bhubaneswar
- Worked in Various U.G.C. Research Projects in
- Editing Experience
- Edited various Manuscripts and Dictionary Of Nyaya in University of Pune and Vaidika Samsodhan Mandal, Pune.
- Edited the Encyclopedic Dictionary of Sanskrit on Historical Principles in Deccan College, Pune.
- Executive Editor and Member of the Editorial Committee. Vanijyotih, Journal of the Department of Sanskrit, Utkal University, Vanivihar, Bhubaneswar.
- Edited Prof. G.N. Mahapatra Felicitation Volume, Prajnanamahodadhih, Bhubaneswar, 2003.
- Edited a Commemoration Volume for Mahamohopadhyaya Pandit Damodar Mohapatra Sastri, 2005.
- Responsibilities in Various Institutions
- Student’s Adviser, Sanskrit Department, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar (from 1997-Contd.)
- Assistant Superintendent, Madhusudan Chhatravas, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar (from 1998-2000).
- Deputy Co-ordinator, P.G. Diploma in Yoga Education, Sanskrit Department, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar.
- Secretary, Bhubaneswar Bhanja Bharati, Bhubaneswar.
- Convenor, (Vanivihar Seva Group) Sri Satya Sai Seva Organisation, Bhubaneswar, Orissa.
- Member, Board of Studies Yoga Education, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar.
- Member, Board of Studies, Department of Nyaya, Advaita Vedanta & Sarvadarsana, Sri Jagannath Sanskrit University, Puri.
- Member of Learned Institutions
- Life Member, All India Oriental Conference, Pune, Maharastra.
- Life Member, Bhandarkar Oriental Research Institute, Pune, Maharastra.
- Life Member, Linguistic Society of India, Deccan College, Pune, Maharastra.
- Life Member, Utkal University Teachers Association, Vanivihar, Bhubaneswar.
- Life Member, All Orissa College Teachers in Sanskrit, Bhubaneswar.
- Life Member, Adi Sankar Vedanta Pratisthanam, Bhubaneswar.
- Member, Lokabhasa Prachara Samitih, Puri.
- Member, Sarasvati (Research Institute) ,Bhadrak, Orissa.
- Member, Kedarnath Research Institute, Bhubaneswar.
- Member, State Level Nilamani Vidyaratna Smruti Sansad,Bhubaneswar
- Secretary,Bhubaneswar Bjanja Bharati,Bhubaneswar
- Member,Bharatiya Vidya Bhaban,Bhubaneswar
- Foreign Country Visited
- Silpakorn University , Thailand in 2005
- Mahidol University, Thailand in 2007
- Otani University, Japan in January 2008
- Nagoya University, Japan in January 2008
- Visiting Professor,Mahendradatta University,Bali, Indonesia for two Years(2012-2014)
- Social service
- Social Service done in transforming Vedic knowledge to the Indonesian People and Yogic practice
- Popularised Sri Jagannath Dharma and Ritual practice to Bali Hindu People in Bali Indonesia
- Established and Renovated a Siba Temple at Bali and initiated Ritual practice to Bali Hindus in Bali,Indonesia