Mr. Dharmendra Das
Name : Dharmendra Das
Designation : Lecturer
Qualification : M.A., B.Ed., M.Phil, Ph. D. (Pursuing)
Phone No. : +91-8763051991
E-mail ID : das(dot)dharmendra0(at)gmail(dot)com
- Grammar & Linguistics
- Classical Literature
- Philosophy of Grammar
- Indian Culture
- Sanskrit Plays
- Philology and Introduction to Grammar
- Ancient Indian History, Culture and epigraphy
- Technical Literature
- Paninian System of Grammar
|1||University Gold Medal for M.A. in Sanskrit from Utkal University, Vanivihar, Bhubaneswar-2008.|
|2||Rohini Gadadhar Memorial Gold Medal for M. A. in Sanskrit from P.G. Department of Sanskrit, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar-2008.|
|3||University Gold Medal for M.Phil. in Sanskrit from Pondicherry University, Puducherry.|
|4||Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship in 2009 by University Grants Commission, New Delhi.|
|5||Junior Research Fellowship in 2012 by University Grants Commission, New Delhi.|
Teaching Experience:05 years
- Joined as TGT (Sanskrit) in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sanghathan from 10/12/2010 to 20/12/2013.
- Joined as Junior Lecturer (OES-II) in Bhadrak Junior College, Bhadrak from 24/12/2013 to 029/02/2016.
- Joined as Lecturer in P.G. Department of Sanskrit, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar on 03/03/2016.
- Pursuing Ph.D. Program in the topic “Ka??ikoda?hara?a?mekam Vi?is?amdhyanam” since 03.03.2016 at P.G. Dept. of Sanskrit, Utkal University.
- Refresher course: 01
- Completed a UGC sponsored Refresher Course in Sanskrit held on Date: 19/08/2014 to 08/09/2014 organized by UGC Academic Staff College, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar.